Are you an accomplished account executive or a sales administrator looking for that next step?
You are? Perfect! In that case, we have just the role for you!
Our friendly SME manufacturing client is looking for a National Sales Executive to join their rapidly growing team based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
What is the opportunity?
As the go-to Sales/Account Executive in the office support the external National Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Sales Office Manager and supporting National Account Manager
- Driving new business and maintaining existing business relationships through telephone.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Sales pipeline in support of National Account Manager
- Being responsible for sales and support to NHS Sector.
- Identifying procurement and ward level contacts.
- Identifying potential new opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships through regular communication.
- Marketing specific products and solutions directly to key decision makers and end users.
- Creating and following up quotes using Sage 200 / CRM system.
- Building, maintaining and utilising a customer database / CRM system.
- Completing sales lead collation and follow up to required time scales.
- Working within the existing Sales Admin Team and providing support/cover where required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for that person with the sparkling personality, rocket powered energy and phone confidence that goes on for days. You will have experience of sales and/or account management within an internal sales office capacity or be a budding sales genius struggling to get your first step in.
You will need to be focused on sales growth and thrive off the buzz that comes with achieving sales targets.
Experience within either an FMCG or furniture sales in to the healthcare industry would be hugely beneficial but not essential.
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call in the office to discuss in more details!