Location: UK Wide
Salary: £29k - £35k base salary (DOE)
Our client is hiring in their sales department but they aren’t looking for the person who is able to sell wood to a forest. They are looking for the quality driven professionals, people who know the value of learning the product range inside out and becoming an industry expert.
If you are this person, please read on…
The company is a longstanding manufacturer of capital equipment based in the midlands. They have all the advantages of being a part of a global group whilst still being able to operate as an independent business where decisions are made there on site.
They are looking for someone to join their rapidly expanding team as an external sales executive. In order to be successful in the this role, you will need to:
- Have extensive experience selling products in to the construction industry, ideally in to the main contractors.
- Be someone who knows how to keep their current client base happy and attract new business, including looking in to new avenues of business.
- Have a proven track record of not only hitting their sales targets but exceeding them on a regular basis.
- Ideally have experience of working internationally and have the ability to speak multiple languages.
- Have worked in an external capacity before and understand the nature of the role.
We have noticed we are asking a lot but on top of a great culture and the ability to really develop this role in which direction you see fit, they are offering:
- £29k - £35k base salary (DOE)
- Bonus - OTE of £10k
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Car Allowance
If you think you have the skillset and experience to excel in this position, please get in touch with the team at 1492, who would be happy to discuss the company and role in more detail.
1492 Ltd and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Sales, business development, account manager, capital equipment, construction, main contractor